Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Comic Relief: Torturous Topics

The Daily Show tackles them both. First the Miss California flare up:

The Daily Show With Jon StewartM - Th 11p / 10c
The Pageant of the Christ
thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Economic CrisisPolitical Humor


And Nancy Pelosi on torture... of enemy combatants, and the English language:

The Daily Show With Jon StewartM - Th 11p / 10c
Waffle House
thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Economic CrisisPolitical Humor


As Foghorn Leghorn once put it:

"That gal reminds me of Paul Revere's ride. A little light in the belfry."

I say, I say, I couldn't have said it better myself, son.

1 comment:

Coyote said...

In regards to the Miss Cali skit

That...Was...Hillarious!!!

In regards to the Mrs. SF skit

you'd have to be a partisain idiot to not be able to tell she is lying.

But, I seriously almost laughed till I cried at work watching the Miss California/DTrump skit. ROTFLOL!!!