Sunday, August 10, 2008

Road Trip Compilation - UPDATE

Finally got the rest of the pictures uploaded and tweaked:

Here's the final map (it changed quite a bit along the way from the beginning... click to enlarge):

We mainly skipped past the mid-west spots since we could hit them again almost any time so the photos start in Colorado:

First Peeks/Peaks:

The Rest of the Colorado Pics:

Utah, Hoover Dam, and Vegas:

Sandy Locals:

Around LA:

Run for the Borders:

Canyons and Craters, Oh My!:


IlliniPundit said...

Looks like a great trip!

Glock21 said...

It was indeed. Had a total blast.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was just in LA myself and I think I see us on the beach! Which beach is that? Anyway, looks like you had fun and I love the gophers on the mountain top!

Glock21 said...

Those are 'yellow bellied marmots' according to the brochure. The beach photos were of Huntington Beach in the OC. So technically not in LA... but in the vicinity.

The beach at Long Beach was far too industrial for photos. Huntington and Santa Monica were far closer to the stereotype. So I used those instead.